Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How to Get the Best Parrot Information



Being a pet owner is a huge responsibility, you are in charge of the health, upkeep and wellbeing of an animal that can't tell you what it needs or wants. Yes, you might make mistakes, but you try to do the best by your pet and ensure that they have a happy, healthy and long life with you. Some animals live only for a short period of time and some, such as parrots, can have a much longer lifespan. African Greys for example can live well in excess of 50 years, some even live as long as 80 years, so you should be aware that you could have your parrot for the rest of your life. With this in mind it is crucial that you have plenty of parrot information to hand so that your years together are happy and problem free.

When I was little my gran had a parrot that was so nasty, it would bite you, flap its wings and screech every time you went near it. This carried on for years, for no reason as my poor gran would do all she could to look after aggressive parrot. Then I went online and found "The Easy Parrot" and downloaded it thinking that anything was worth a try. I took it to my gran's house and we started to train her parrot. The next time I went back to visit I was amazed, the aggressive behaviour was gone and in its place was behaviour that would impress a parrot trainer! Polly was sitting pretty on gran's shoulder and was nuzzling her neck! This was all thanks to the parrot information in "The Easy Parrot" which I would recommend to anyone who has a problem parrot on their hands and has run out of ideas to tame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment